Sunday, November 14, 2010

Underworld Map 1 Redux

Click to Enlarge

I took Joe's advice from my previous post and switched the hex height and width.  Hopefully this has made it a bit more appealing to the eye.  Also, I have changed the vegetation to fit a jungle environment for use in the Underworld.  This will replace my previous attempt at Underworld Campaign Map 1.  I haven't begun placing lairs and settlements yet, but I will shortly.

The big hexes are 50 miles across, and the smaller hexes are 10 miles across.  A party can travel 3 hexes in a day, +1 if there is a road and -1 for each complicating terrain type.  Roll for random encounters once per hex.

Here is one without the big hexes for those who prefer it that way.

Click to Enlarge

Hope you enjoy.

EDIT: The original image was a bit grainy so I uploaded a different picture.  I also added another version of the map.  If there is any interest I'll do a similarly scaled version of the less jungle-y version I originally posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment